A new study by Headwaters Economics compares how Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming—five states with vast traditional but also significant clean energy resources—are taking advantage of clean energy opportunities to create green jobs. Read more about how each state’s policies will promote future growth and investment in our latest newsletter or click here to review our research directly.
- The growth of green jobs is outpacing the increase in overall jobs (See page one of the newsletter.)
- Five keys to future clean energy economic growth. (See page two.)
- States are still largely neglecting energy efficiency, the most cost-effective part of any long-term green economic strategy. (See page two.)
Also at Headwaters Economics
- Headwaters Economics is working with partners on potential reforms to federal land payments to counties. (See page three.)
- For ongoing work on the fossil fuel economy (See page four.)
- Click here to learn how Headwaters Economics worked with Deschutes County businesses to improve their economic competitiveness (See also page three)